What are Vitamin Infusions?
The Queens Clinic
is proud to announce the arrival of our brand new service, the Vitamin Infusion! Intravenous vitamin therapy has become an increasingly popular trend throughout the world, especially among celebrities, due to its simplicity and magnificently endless health benefits. Unfortunately, taking your daily vitamins orally means that only 10% of the useful components are absorbed into the body. By administering high concentrations of vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream, we can ensure that you will receive 100% of the health-improving substances that will keep you healthy, and most importantly, happy.
What are the main benefits?
Our Vitamin Infusions boast a diverse range of vitamins and minerals, tailored to each individual. Taken regularly, they will provide you with a vast array of benefits, boosting your health, beauty, mood and overall wellbeing.
They are great for:
Health and Wellness:
- Protecting against sun damage
- Improving the health and vitality of your skin, hair and nails
- Revitalising you, making you look and feel healthier, happier and full of energy
- People looking for the ULTIMATE, natural beauty treatment – revitalizing your body both internally and externally!
Who are they recommended for?
- Enhancing your athletic performance
- Boosting your immune system
- Reducing fatigue
- Improving sexual function, sensation and satisfaction
- Protecting against colds and flu
- Fighting and protecting against chronic infections
- People with intestinal malabsorption
- Women in the menopause
- Pre-natal, antenatal and post-natal nourishment
- Patients undergoing IVF or fertility treatments
- Promoting faster, better surgical wound healing
- Post-major surgery, such as cesarean sections; vaginal tightening; vulva and vaginal rejuvenation; for patients undergoing cancer treatment and many more
- And much, much more…
Vitamin Infusions are suitable for men and women of all ages, and are a highly recommended way to repair tissues and boost your overall health whenever you are feeling under the weather or in need of that extra boost.
People who will especially benefit from Vitamin Infusions include:
How frequently should I have them?
- Students undergoing stressful exams and revision studies
- People with highly stressful, busy schedules (including celebrities touring around the world; business people with extremely demanding careers; and busy mothers in need of a boost)
- Men and women undergoing fertility and/or pregnancy treatment
- Women in the menopause who are in need of a boost
- And many more
This will depend on the individual.
Some people may benefit from having them every 6 months, whereas others may want them every 6 weeks.
We recommend having the Vitamin Injections every 3 months. This will ensure that you are consistently receiving a good amount of vitamins and minerals so that you consistently feel the benefits. Don’t wait for that lull!
Want to feel invigorated, energetic, revitalized? What are you waiting for? Click here to book your Vitamin Infusions with us today.